Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factory, Maharashtra invited applications for recruitment of 64 various Non-Industrial posts (Group'C'). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 07 July 2015.
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 07 July 2015
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 14 July 2015
Details of the Posts
Total no. of post: 64
- Pharmacist: 01
- Stenographer: 02
- Lower Division Clerk: 11
- Fireman: 12
- Supervisor – III: 01
- Cook: 08
- Cook (Canteen): 04
- Durwan: 09
- Multi Tasking Staff: 16
- Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.2800/- for post no. 1.
- Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.2400/- for post no. 2.
- Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.1900/- for post no. 3 to 7.
- Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay-Rs.1800/- for post no. 8 & 9.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10th and 12th examination from a recognized board/institute.
- Candidate’s age must not exceed 32 years for post no. 1.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 27 years for post no. 2, 3, 5, 6 & 7.
- Candidate’s age must not exceed 27 years for post no. 4
- Candidate’s age must be between 20 to 27 years for post no. 8
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years for post no. 9.
How to apply
All eligible and interested candidates may apply for the post via On-line mode from www.ofbindia.gov.in on or before 7 July 2015. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation etc to the General Manager, Ordnance Factory Varangaon,Tal- Bhusawal, Dist- Jalgaon, Pin-425308 on or before 14 July 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.