Indian Roads Congress Jobs Notification:
Indian Roads Congress (IRC), New Delhi invited applications for the backlog vacancies for the posts of Assistant Director (Technical) and other posts under ‘Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST & OBC’ on Regular Basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 15 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 15 September 2016
Last Date for Submission of Application for the candidates of Remote Area: 22 September 2016
Indian Roads Congress Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Director (Technical) – 01 Post
- Assistant (Accounts) – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 Post
- Multi- tasking Staff (MTS) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Roads Congress Assistant Director (Technical) and Other Jobs:
- Assistant Director (Technical)/ Assistant (Accounts): Possess Graduate Degree in the respective discipline.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Multi- tasking Staff (MTS): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass with Typing Speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English and @ 30 w.p.m. in Hindi for the post of LDC only.
Assistant Director (Technical): 40 years
Rest all other posts: 32 years
OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Others: As per norms
Selection Procedure for Indian Roads Congress Assistant Director (Technical) and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test the Typing Test (wherever applicable) and the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for the Indian Roads Congress (IRC), New Delhi Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Secretary General, Indian Roads Congress, Kama Koti Marg, Sec. - 6, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 022 on or before 15 September 2016 and last date for the candidates of remote area will be on or before 22 September 2016.