Indira Gandhi National Tribal University invited application for recruitment for the 14 various posts.The candidates eligible for the post can walk in interview on 10 August 2015.
• Walk In Interview- 10 August 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 14
• Assistant Professor-02
• Assistant Professor (Software Development)-02
• Lab Technician-03
• Lab Technician-02
• Educational Qualification
• Assistant Professor-Engineering Graduate degree in Film Production and Media Technology and minimum two years teaching /Industry/Industry Experience. M. Tech in the concerned subject
• Assistant Professor (Software Development)- B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science. Minimum two years teaching /Industry/Industry Experience. M. Tech in the concerned subject
• Lab Technician- Diploma in Computer Hardware/Software. Experience in DOT NET,SQL Server, JAVA and Cloud development
• Attendant- 12th pass
• Instructor- Advance diploma /B.Tech in Computer Science. Minimum two years teaching experience . Experience in C++, NET, SQL Server, JAVA and Web Development
• Lab Technician-Diploma in Computer Hardware/Software. Experience in DOT NET,SQL Server, JAVA and Cloud development
The selection procedure is through the interview.
How to Apply
The interested candidates may walk in interview on 10 August 2015 at 10.30 AM, IGNTU Amarkantak. The candidates are requested to bring original documents and certificates during interview. And all the eligible candidates are requested to come on time of interview with the Bio-Data. The candidates are also required to submit bio data at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.