Inquired questions in SSC CGL 2016 held on 6th September 2016
Dear all readers of jagranjosh.com, we appreciate your dedication towards SSC CGL exam. SSC has successfully conducted its 10th day of the examination process held on 6th of September, 2016.
Dear all readers of jagranjosh.com, we appreciate your dedication towards SSC CGL exam. SSC has successfully conducted its 10th day of the examination process held on 6th of September, 2016. The level of exam found quite moderate after having conversation with students. But, the major problem was with the online mode of examination as most of the appearing candidates are not familiar with. Few questions that are asked in examinations are shared below. Take a cursory glance of it.
1. Amendment of constitution as per which article? - Ans. Article 368
2. Effect of devaluation on exports and imports?
3. Liquid allotrope of non-metal?
4. Aids virus destroys ____ blood cells? - Ans. White blood cell
5. Name the Vice chairman of NITI Aayog? - Ans. Arvind Panagariya
6. Who was the last king of Tughlak dynasty? - Ans. Nasiruddin Mahmud
7. What is the value of Absolute zero temperature? - Ans. Zero Kelvin
8. Silver coin in India is started by? - Ans. Iltutmish(Slave Dynasty)
9. Earthquake prone area in India among some plains?
10. Deepika kumari related to which field? - Ans. Archery
11. Redcliff line is located between which countries? - Ans. India and Pakistan
More questions will be updated soon..
So keep on visiting us.
All the best!!!