The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Navi Mumbai invited ONLINE applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts at its Headquaters & ICSI – CCGRT as per the details mentioned below. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 20 June 2014.
• Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 30 May 2014
• Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 20 June 2014
Details of Posts
• Director (Law)/ Joint Secretary (Law): 01
• Joint Director (Internal Audit)/ Director (Internal Audit): 01
• Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor: 01
• Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination and awarded Bachelor’s degree in Law (LL.B. or equivalent-full time degree) from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes. The degree should also be recognized by the Bar Council of India.
• A degree in Commerce and also Membership of ICSI/ICAI/ICAI (Cost).
• Good academic record with Ph.D. degree in Economics/ Law/ Commerce/ Management/ Accounts/Finance / any other subject relevant to CS course. Or Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks or equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever grading system is followed or a pass in CS/ CA/ CMA.
Age Limit for the candidate of should be 40 years (for few posts) and 45 years (for few posts) and Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
• Pay Band is PB – 4 and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month (for Director), Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month (for Joint Secretary) and Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/- Per Month (for Associate Professor).
• Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month (for Joint Director) and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month (for Assistant Professor).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the ICSI Website www.icsi.edu on or before 20 June 2014.
• After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to take a Print Out of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: 80 Vacancies for Junior Resident Post
NHM UP Recruitment 2019 for 1100+ Multiple Vacancies, Apply Till 11 February
RSMSSB Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 28 Junior Scientific Assistant Posts
Dept of Women & Child Development Lakshadweep Recruitment 2019 for 8 DEO, Peon and other Posts