IOCL Notified Recruitment for 05 Various Non- Executive Posts 2014
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Rajkot (Gujarat) invites applications from the Indian Nationals fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned non- executive posts.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Rajkot (Gujarat) invites applications from the Indian Nationals fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned non- executive posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 24 June 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 24 June 2014
Details of Posts
- Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Engineering Assistant – Grade IV (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Technical Attendant – Grade I: 01 Post
(i) Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering (03 yrs. full time) from a recognized Institute (for post 1).
(ii) Diploma in Electrical Engineering (03 yrs. full time) from a recognized Institute (for post 2).
(iii) Matriculation (10th) Pass with ITI Trade (in any of the required disciplines) from a Govt. recognized Institute (for post 3).
(iv) Preferably two years of Post- qualification experience in relevant area.
(v) Working knowledge of computer is desirable.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 26 years as on 24 June 2014 and Relaxation should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,900/- to Rs. 32,000/- (for post 1 & 2) and Rs. 10,500/- to Rs. 24,500/- (for post 3) Per Month.
- Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) from the General candidates in the form of crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. – Pipelines Division, payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Jagnath Plot, Rajkot (Bank Code - 3829).
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from the Fee Payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by the Trade Test (for post 1 & 2) or Physical Fitness Test (for post 3) and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), Disability Certificate etc. with a recent passport size photograph affix on the application form and Demand Draft must reach to the “Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), Western Region Pipelines, Post Box No. 1007, P.O. Bedipara, Morbi Road, Gauridad, Rajkot – 360 003 (Gujarat)” only through Ordinary Post on or before 24 June 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel. And submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.