Indian Ports Association (IPA) invited applications for the post of Advisor and Director General. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 5 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 5 July 2017
IPA Vacancy Details
- Advisor (Project Development and Co-ordination)
- Director General - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Advisor and Director General Posts
Director - Master's or equivalent Degree from a recognized University in Indian History or Archaeology or anthropology or Chemistry or Fine Arts or Pali or in any other classicallndian language or Degree in museology; Research experience (documentary) evidence of published work to be produced.
- Advisor- Retired State / Central Government offrcial with minimum six years JS / AS level experience in infrastructurb / industrial projects / urban development planning / regional development planning / industrial corridor in one of the Maritime states; Applicant having experience of PPP projects and / or project monitoring and / or community development projects shall be given preference.
- Director - 10 years of experie'nce in a museum under the control of Central/State Govt. with 5 years administrative experience as the Head of Museum, Institution. Candidate with experience of being a founder Director of any Museum (National/International) will be preferred; knowledge of Indian antiquities, Museum techniques, publication a nd educational activities.
- Advisor – 65 years
- Director – 60 years
How to Apply for IPA, Advisor and Director General Posts
Interested candidates can send applications along with the relevant documents to The Managing Director, Indian Ports Association, 1st Floor South Tower, NBCC Place, BP Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Scroll down for more jobs
BIS Recruitment 2017, 3 Vacancies Assistant Director (Admin & Finance) Post
TPSC Recruitment 2017, 21 Vacancies for Physical Director Post for Degree College