Ircon International Limited, a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways invited applications for the posts of Chief SHE Manager, Senior SHE Manager, Junior SHE Manager, Safety Steward, Senior SHE (Electrical) Manager, Junior SHE (Electrical) Manager, Senior SHE (Fire) Manager, Occupational Health Officer, Environmental Manager and Senior SHE (Traffic) Engineer. The eligible candidates can appear for the interview along with other necessary documents on 29 July 2015 and 30 July 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 29 July 2015 and 30 July 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Chief SHE Manager- 01 Post
- Senior SHE Manager- 06 Posts
- Junior SHE Manager- 06 Posts
- Safety Steward- 15 Posts
- Senior SHE (Electrical) Manager- 01 Post
- Junior SHE (Electrical) Manager- 06 Posts
- Senior SHE (Fire) Manager- 01 Post
- Occupational Health Officer- 01 Post
- Environmental Manager- 01 Post
- Senior SHE (Traffic) Engineer- 01 Post
- Chief SHE Manager- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
- Senior SHE Manager- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
- Junior SHE Manager- Degree in Science/Diploma in Engineering with Govt. recognized safety diplomas from correspondence course of NICMAR, Annamalai University, National and State Productivity Councils, other State Technical Education Boards etc.
- Safety Steward- Graduate in any discipline with any SHE related certificate courses.
- Senior SHE (Electrical) Manager- Degree in Electrical Engineering + Government recognized Electrical Licence holder.
- Junior SHE (Electrical) Manager- Diploma in Electrical Engineering + Govt. recognized Electrical Licence Holder.
- Senior SHE (Fire) Manager- B.E. (Fire) from National Fire Service College Nagpur.
- Occupational Health Officer- MBBS with Govt. recognized degree/diploma in Industrial/Occupational Health.
- Environmental Manager- Govt. recognized PG Degree/ PG Diploma / Degree in Environmental Engineering /Science.
- Senior SHE (Traffic) Engineer- Govt. recognized PG Degree /Degree / Diploma in Traffic /Transportation Engineering or Planning.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 24 July 2015 for post 1 to post 5 and on or before 27 July 2015 for post 6 to post 10 and appear for the interview on 29 July 2015 and 30 July 2015.