Jalanidhi Kannur of Kerala Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (KRWSA) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Community Development Supervisor, Junior Engineer and Community Facilitator on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk in interview on 23 November 2015.
Date of walk in interview: 23 November 2015
Jalanidhi KRWSA Vacancy Details
- Community Development Supervisor: 1 post
- Junior Engineer: 9 posts
- Community Facilitator: 6 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer, Community Facilitator & Supervisor
- Community Development Supervisor: MSW/MA in Sociology or Social Science with 5 years experience or a Graduate with 10 years experience in Rural Development programmes.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 years experience.
- Community Facilitator: 12th passed or ITI or Diploma.
Age Limit for Junior Engineer, Community Facilitator & Supervisor
Not exceeding 50 years for all posts
How to Apply for Jalanidhi KRWSSA Junior Engineer, Community Facilitator & Supervisor
The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk in interview on 23 November 2015 at Regional Project Management Unit, Kerala Rural water supply & Sanitation Agency, 2nd Floor, Bldg. No.llll/253, Near AKG Hospital, Talap, Kannur-670002 along with original and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents/certificates, etc.