Jamia Hamdard University Notified Recruitment for 14 Various Posts 2014
Jamia Hamdard University invited applications for filling up Teaching and Non- Teaching Posts in various departments of the University. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 16 June 2014.
Jamia Hamdard, Deemed University, New Delhi invited applications from the eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Teaching and Non- Teaching Posts in various departments of the University. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 16 June 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 16 June 2014.
Details of Posts
(A) Teaching Positions
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Professor (Federal Studies): 01
- Professor (Management): 01
- Advisor (Research): 01
- Associate Professor (Organic Chemistry): 01
- Associate Professor (Pharmaceutics): 01
- Associate Professor (Islamic Studies): 01
- Assistant Professor (Islamic Studies): 01
- Assistant Professor (Pharmaceutics): 01
- Assistant Professor (Paramedical Sciences): 02
(B) Non – Teaching Positions
- Controller of Examination: 01
- Director (Open & Distance learning): 01
- Training & Placement Officer: 01
- Assistant Director of Physical Education: 01
(i) Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality.
(ii) Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline from recognized University or by the AICTE/UGC.
(iii) MBBS/ MD/ MS in clinical/ non- clinical subjects from reputed University.
(iv) Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 26 years as on 24 June 2014 and Relaxation should be as per Govt. rules.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus AGP of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month (for post 1 to 3, 10 & 11) and AGP of Rs. 9,000/- Per Month (for post 4 to 6).
- Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus AGP of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month (for post 7 to 9 & 13) and AGP of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month (for post 12).
Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) for the post of Professor/COE and Director and Rs. 300/ for all other posts. Fee should be paid in the form of crossed Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Jamia Hamdard, payable at New Delhi.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data in prescribed format along with the photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph affix on the application form and Demand Draft must reach to the “Office of the Registrar, Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062” on or before 16 June 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel. And submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.