JIPMER Faculty & Others Posts Job
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research Job Notification: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) invited applications for the post of Faculty & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 March 2018.
Last Date of Application: 16 March 2018
JIPMER Vacancy Details
- Professor: 08 Posts
- Additional Professor: 04 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 16 Posts
- Senior Resident: 12 Posts
- Tutors/ Demonstrators: 08 Posts
Read Current Affairs to Get This Job
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Other Posts Job
- Faculty: A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.)
- Senior Resident: A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- Tutors/ Demonstrators: MBBS / M.Sc
- Professor, Additional Professor: 58 years
- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: 50 years
- Senior Resident: 33 years
- Tutors/ Demonstrators: 35 years
- Personal interview (Professor / Additional Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor)
- Written Test & Interview (Senior Resident & Tutor/Demonstrator)
How to Apply for the JIPMER Faculty & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Director, JIPMER, Admin – I (Recruitment Cell), Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006 on or before 16 March 2018.
- Rs.500/ for General (UR) & OBC category
- Rs.250/ for SC/ST category (Recent caste certificate to be produced).
- Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying for the above mentioned posts under PwD category.