Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad is one amongst the leading universities of the nation. JNTU Hyderabad invited applications from intended candidates for admission to part time MBA programme for the academic year 2013.
Name of the Programme
Part time MBA
Specialisation offered: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Systems
- Last date to receive completed application form: 6 April 2013
- Date of Entrance test: 26 April 2013/ 27 April 2013/ 29 April 2013
Admission seekers must possess graduation degree of three years duration in any discipline from the University/ Institution.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in an entrance test conducted by the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 and should be paid through crossed Demand Draft in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNT UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD”, payable at Hyderabad, on any nationalised bank.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the website of the University www.jntuh.ac.in.
- Aspirants must fill the details in the application form and attach the specified amount of DD with that.
- Completed application form along with DD and requisite documents must reach to the undersigned within the prescribed due date:
To seek further details, please visit official website of the University www.jntuh.ac.in.
Aspirants should also Read