Jaypee Business School invited applications for admission to MBA programme for the year 2014-16. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 25 January 2014
- Opening Date of Issue of JBS application Forms: 4 November 2013
- Last Date for Submission of JBS Application Form for First Round: 25 January 2014
Name of the Programme: 2 Year MBA Programme
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates graduating by 30 July 2014 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30 September 2014.
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 1250/- in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi.
- Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of qualified in CAT 2013/MAT – February 2013 onwards.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for: Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection will be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website at http://getadmissions.com/ before 25 January 2014 for First Round.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from JIIT in person or by sending the application fee of Rs. 1250/-
- Candidates applying online shall get a discount of Rs.100 /-.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application along with Photocopy of CAT/MAT Score card, Graduation mark sheet, 10th and 12th Mark Sheet, One colored photo and DD to the address given below:
Jaypee Business School
JIIT Campus, A-10, Sector-62, NOIDA 201 307