The candidates who are appearing for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)-2015 exam must be aware of all the eligibility conditions for the exam as incase if any candidate fails to comply with any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of the candidate may be cancelled. Eligibility criteria for a candidate to appear in the JCECE are as follows.
- For appearing in engineering entrance exam of JCECE-2015, candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry subject.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
The applicant must be a citizen of India and local/Permanent resident of Jharkhand as per criteria laid down in the Memo No. 5/vividh - 09/2001 (Domicile) Ka. 2695/Ranchi dated 29/4/02 of “Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa Department”, Govt. of Jharkhand.
Reservation policy laid down by the Govt. of Jharkhand will be followed in the admission of all courses.
- Scheduled Castes (SC): – 10% seats
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): – 26% seats
- Other Backward Class (OBC): – 14% seats
There is no age limit for the candidates appearing in the engineering entrance exam of JCECE-2015.