National Centre of Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore invited online applications from eligible candidates for enrolling into Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS) coordinated by TIFR. The candidates eligible for the Entrance Test (JGEEBILS) may applyONLINE on or before 30 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 30 September 2014.
- Date & Time of Written Test: 14 December 2014 (Sunday) from 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM.
- Venue of the Written Test: In 24 Cities.
Details of Entrance Test (JGEEBILS)
- Name of Test: “Entrance Test (JGEEBILS)”
- Test Conducted by: ‘TIFR’
- Programme offered at each Institution: ‘Ph.D, M.Sc. – Ph.D, M.Sc. by Research and M.Sc. (Neuroscience)’
- Candidates must be completed the Degrees in Basic Sciences, Engineering or Medicine.
- Graduate students are recruited into the programmes after a Written Test conducted at several centers nationally, followed by Interviews held in Mumbai (for DBS)
- Submission of a full application and interviews for short-listed applicants at Bangalore (for NCBS).
Rs. 500/- (Rs. 550/- for the application send by post) for the Male candidates only and Rs. 100/- for the Female candidate. Fee either by paid through Credit/ Debit Card or in the form of Demand Draft of SBI drawn in favour of “National Centre of Biological Sciences (NCBS)”, payable at Bangaluru.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/Personal Interview/ Eligibility Criteria, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may applyONLINE through the NCBSWebsite www.ncbs.res.inon or before 30 September 2014.
- Candidates of remote areas where is no Internet access may apply in the prescribed format along with theDemand Draft and a self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 20/- may be forwarded to the “Admission Section, National Centre for Biological Sciences, TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bengaluru – 560 065” on or before 30 September 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.