Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of IT Notified Recruitment to the Post of e-District Manager, 2013
Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) invited application for recruitment to the post of e-District Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2013. For more information read on.
Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) invited application for recruitment to the post of e-District Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2013. Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology was conceptualized to accelerate the growth of Information Technology in Jharkhand and implement the policies of the State Govt. in the area of IT. The broad objectives were to provide IT inputs to Governments Departments, Agencies and to assist them in computerization and networking, to co-ordinate with investors and industry, trade organizations and financial institutions in public and private sector.
Last date of receipt of Application Forms: 30 April 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: e-District Manager
Total no of Post: 24
Candidate Minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should be 35 years as on 31 March 2013.
- Candidates must Passed BCA / B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/MCA/Any graduation with Diploma in computers
- Knowledge of Hindi and English is mandatory.
- Having Minimum of four years of work experience in IT / e-Governance related field.
- First Year: Rs. 23,500 pm
- Second Year: Rs. 25,850 pm
- Third Year: Rs. 28,435 pm
Candidate will be selected on the basis of academic qualifications, work experience and interview.
How to apply
- Candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- And submit a scanned copy of the filled up application form (as attachment to the mail) by 30 April 2013 to the email id:Jharkhand.email@example.com and in the subject line as “Application for e-District Manager for Jharkhand_<Applicant’s Name>”.
- Application received in any form other than e-mail will be rejected.
For more information, CLICK HERE