Jharkhand State livelihood Promotion society (JSLPS), Rural Development Department invited applications for recruitment of various vacancies. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 22 March 2014. JSLPS works as a nodal agency for effective implementation of livelihood promotion in the state. It is also the nodal agency for implementation of National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) Project in state of Jharkhand.
Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 22 March 2014
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the Post:
1. Program Manager-Social Mobilization & Institution Building: 1 post
2. Programme Executive–Procurement: 1 post
3. Accountant: 1 post
1. Program Manager–Skills & Job: 10 posts
2. Program Manager-Livelihoods: 2 posts
3. Project Manager-CB & HR: 2 posts
4. MIS Officer: 8 posts
Block level Positions
1. Block Program Manager: 13 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 38 posts
• Program Manager-Social Mobilization & Institution Building: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management/Social Work/Agriculture and allied /Development studies from a recognized University/Institute of a minimum duration of 2 years.
• Programme Executive–Procurement: Bachelor degree, preferably in Commerce or in Economics with minimum 4 years post qualification experience in the field of Public Procurement in Government/Development sectors.
• Accountant: Graduate in Commerce with 4 years overall & 2 years relevant post qualification working experience in Accounts & finance with reputed financial firms or non-government organizations.
• Program Manager–Skills & Job: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Rural Development/Rural Management/Social Work/Agriculture & Allied/Development studies.
• Program Manager-Livelihoods: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Rural Development/Management/Business Administration/Social Work/Agriculture & Allied/Development studies from a recognized University/Institute of minimum 2 years.
• Project Manager-CB & HR: Post Graduate Degree in Personal Management or MBA in HR or PG Diploma in Personal Management and should have 4 years of post qualification work experience in similar assignment from development Program/reputed Company.
• MIS Officer: BCA/PGDCA from a recognized University/institute with 3 years relevant post qualification work experience in Government/development project.
• Block Program Manager: PG degree or Diploma in Management/Social Work/Rural Development/Agriculture and allied/Development and should have 4 years of relevant post qualification work experience on successful leading of large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods/ SHGs/MF programmes in Government/Development project.
• Program Manager-Social Mobilization & Institution Building: Rs.50,000-65,000
• Programme Executive–Procurement: Rs.25,000-30,000
• Accountant: Rs.20,000-22,500
• Program Manager–Skills & Job: Rs.25,000-35,000
• Program Manager-Livelihoods: Rs.25,000-35,000
• Project Manager-CB & HR: Rs.25,000–35,000
• MIS Officer: Rs.20,000-25,000
• Block Program Manager: Rs.20,000-30,000
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website: www.sids.co.in/jslps on or before 22 March 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts