Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited application for recruitment to 06 Posts of Superintendent (ITI). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 July 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 20 June 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 23 July 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Superintendent (ITI)
Number of Posts: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering
Age Limit: 18- 40 years
How to Apply
- Candidates can get the application forms from the office of J &K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu with cash payment of Rs 500.
- The OMR Application Forms should be filled up neatly, correctly and completely. A copy of passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be pasted at the relevant place/space in the Application Form.
- The Application Form complete in all respects should be photo-copied. The photocopies of the certificates/testimonials are attached with photocopy of the Application Form. The OMR Application Form together with the photocopy of the Application Form and enclosures is submitted to the Commission office along with the Application Form.
- The Application Forms complete in all respects must reach the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu on or before the last date on 23 July 2014.