Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited application for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2017.
- Starting date of Online Application- 28 April 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – 28 May 2017
- Last Date of depositing fee-02 June 2017
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application Form along with relevant certificates including copy of Receipt of fee/Bank Challan – 07 June 2017
- Assistant Conservator of Forests - 12 Posts
Age Limit – 40 years
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts
The candidate should have a degree in Science or engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
Application Fee for Probationary Engineer Posts
- General- Rs. 1005/-
- Reserved Category- Rs. 505/-
How to apply for JKPSC, Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website. No other mode of application will be acceptable. Candidates are advised to take a printout of submitted application form for future reference.
Scroll down for more jobs