Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (J&K PSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Draftsman (Translation) and Assistant Legal Remembrancer/Public Law Officer in Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Department. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28 February 2018.Notification details:
Notification No: 03- PSC (DR-P) OF 2018
- Opening Date for Online Application Form: 30 January 2018
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 28 February 2018
- Last date for submission of fee/bank Challan: 2 March 2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application forms: 4 March 201
J&K PSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Draftsman (Translation): 3 posts
2. Assistant Legal Remembrancer/Public Law Officer: 23 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Public Law Officer & Assistant Draftsman post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Draftsman (Translation): Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Assistant Legal Remembrancer/Public Law Officer: Bachelor Degree in law of a University established by law in India.
Age Limit for Public Law Officer & Assistant Draftsman post: Between 18-40 years for both posts
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to apply for Public Law Officer & Assistant Draftsman post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission and send the applications along with photo copies of relevant documents to the ‘J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina, Srinagar’ by 4 March 2018.
Application Fee for Public Law Officer & Assistant Draftsman post:
General candidates: Rs.805 /-
Reserved Categories: Rs.405/-
Detailed Notification of JKPSC Recruitment 2018: