Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs Notification: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor and other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 February 2018.
Notification No.:02- PSC (DR-P) OF 2018
- Last Date of Application: 19 February 2018
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan: 21 February 2018
JKPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor-46 Posts
- Librarian-03 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor in Higher Education Department-03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and other Posts
- Assistant Professor Applied Science and Humanities & Assistant Professor Mathematics -Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least with at least 55% marks. The candidate must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU.
- Assistant Professor-B.E/B.Tech. and Master’s degree in relevant branch.
- Librarian-Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks.Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian/foreign University.
- Physical Training Instructor in Higher Education Department-Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks.
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years (age relaxation for reserved category as per norms)
How to Apply for the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode upto 19 February 2018.
Application Feesfor Assistant Professor and other PostsJob
- Gen: Rs.805/-
- Reserved: Rs.405/-
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University