Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist & Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission - 30 August 2017
WCL Vacancy Details
- Mining Sirdar in T & S Gr. C. – 298 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Trainee) in T&S Gr. C. – 64 Posts
- Technician (Radiographer) in T&S Gr. C. -01 Post
- Technician (Pathological) in T&S Gr. C. – 09 Posts
- Audiometry Technician (Trainee) in T&S Gr. D. – 04 Posts
- Technician (Refraction/Optometry, Trainee) in T&S Gr. D. – 01 Post
- Junior Technician (ECG/EEG) in T&S Gr. D. – 04 Posts
- Pharmacist (Trainee) in T & S Gr. C. – 02 Posts
- Overseer (Civil) in T & S Gr. C – 04 Posts
- Junior Technical Inspector/Junior Chemist in T & S Gr. D – 48 Posts
- Junior Data Entry Operator in T & S Gr. E – 32 Posts
- Translator (Trainee) OL, Clerical Gr-III – 09 Posts
- Clerk Gr.III- 139 Posts
- Store Issue Clerk Gr.-III – 31 Posts
- Assistant Loading Clerk Gr.III – 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Educational qualification- Secondary/Senior Secondary/Graduate/Post Graduate/Diploma holders can apply according to post requirement. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification link for more information.
Selection Procedure for Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test. Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for computer test.
How to apply for WCL, Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist & Other Posts
Interested candidates should send their written applications in the prescribed proforma along with the attested copies of educational certificates and photograph through respective controlling Authority & APM of concerned Area. The applications should reach on or before 30 August 2017.