The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL) invited online applications for the post of Junior Lineman. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2018.
Notification Number - 01/2018
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee - 21 February 2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application - 22 February 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 19 March 2018 upto 11.59 pm
- Last Date for Payment of Online Fee - 19 March 2018 upto 5.00 pm
- Downloading of Hall Tickets - 02 April 2018
- Exam Date - 08 April 2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
TSNPDCL Vacancy Details
Junior Lineman - 2553
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Lineman Post
10th Class with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/Board or Institutions registered during combined A.P. / Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
18 to 35 Years
Selection Procedure for Junior Lineman Post
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in objective type written test. The written examination for recruitment of will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area of Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal on 08 April 2018
- The written test will be consists of 80 marks of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability
How to Apply for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through Online Mode from 20 February 2018 to 19 March 2018.
Application Fee for Junior Lineman Post:
- Online Application Processing Fee - Rs. 100/-
- Examination Fee - Rs. 120/-
SC/ST/BC candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee