Jharkhand PSC invited applications for recruitment to the post for Professor for various Engineering branches to be appointed at BIT, Sindari. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 October 2016.
Advertisement Number: 12/2016 - 20/2016
Last Date of Application: 14 October 2016.
JPSC Vacancy Details:
- Mechanical Engineering - 06 Posts
- Production Engineering - 02 Posts
- Electrical Engineering - 02 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering - 04 Posts
- Civil Engineering - 04 Posts
- Metal Engineering - 02 Posts
- Chemical Engineering- 03 Posts
- Information Technology - 01 posts
- Computer Science and Engineering - 01 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Professor: candidate should have completed B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech in concerned discipline with first class at Graduation or PG level and PhD. Candidate should have minimum 10 Years teaching/Research/Industry with 05 year at the assistant professor level.
Selection Process for Professor Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Viva Voice/interview.
How to Apply for Professor Posts:
Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send the application to ‘Controller of Examinations, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi’, on or before 14 October 2016.
Application Fee: Rs.600+50 (Gen) and Rs 150+50 (SC/ST)
Detailed Official Notification
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss