Judicial Academy Library Assistant & Other Posts Job
Judicial Academy, Assam invited application for the recruitment to the post of Library Assistant and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 December 2017.
- Closing date for submission of application: 10 December 2017
Judicial Academy Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Gr. II: 01 Post
- Stenographer Gr. III: 01 Post
- Junior Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Senior Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
- Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- Duftry: 01 Post
- Attender: 01 Post
- Cook: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Library Assistant & Other Posts:
- Stenographer Gr. II: Candidates should be a Graduate with computer knowledge and shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. and computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with minimum experience of 5 years in the profession.
- Stenographer Gr. III: Candidates should be a Graduate with short hand speed of 80 w.p.m. and computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. with minimum experience of 3 years in the profession.
- Library Assistant: Graduate with Diploma/Degree in Information and Library Science from a recognized university.
- Senior Administrative Assistant: Graduate with 7 years’ service in the establishment of Gauhati High Court/ District Court/ NEJOTI with proficiency in Computers.
- Junior Administrative Assistant: Graduate with computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- Computer Operator: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application.
- Car Driver: matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board having valid driving license for light motor vehicle.
- Duftry: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board.
- Attender: Minimum 8th standard pass but shall not be a Graduate.
- Cook: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Central or State Board and having experience of cooking from a recognized Institution.
Upper age limit for the post is 43 years.
OBC: 46 years.
SC/ST: 48 years.
PWD: 53 years.
Gen: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee.
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for Judicial Academy, Assam Library Assistant & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the Office of the Judicial Academy, Assam, 7 Bholanath Mandir Path, Dr. B.K. Kakoti Road, Ulubari, Guwahati – 781007 on or before 10 December 2017.