Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notified Recruitment for AVRs & Area Manager Posts 2013
Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) Bangalore invited application for recruitment to the post of Agrovet Service Representatives and Area Managers Posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 August 2013. Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (KAPL) Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. With an ISO accredition from KPMG, Netherlands, KAPL is recognised for its total commitment to quality and services in domestic and international markets.
Opening date for Application Forms: 27 July 2013
Closing date for Application Forms: 10 August 2013
Details of Post:
Name of Post:
- Agrovet Service Representatives: 5 Posts
- Area Managers: 2 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 7 Posts
- Agrovet Service Representatives: Candidate maximum age should be 26 years.
- Area Managers: Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
- Agrovet Service Representatives: Candidates should possess graduation in any discipline from recognized university. Preference will be given for the candidates having experience in selling of Veterinary/Agro Products.
- Area Managers: Candidates should possess graduation in any discipline from recognized university. Preferably B.V.Sc. / B.Sc. Agri. will have an added advantage. The candidates should have minimum three years of experience as a front line Manager, in selling Veterinary & Agro products and will be responsible for achieving the sales target of Animal Health & Agro Products of his region.
- Agrovet Service Representatives: Rs. 9,000 to 11,000/- per month
- Area Managers: Around Rs. 4.0 lakhs per annum
The selection of candidates will be done based on the skill test and interview.
How to apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format available on website.
- Fill the application form with all the relevant details with recent size photograph and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules, experience etc and send to the
GENERAL MANAGER-HRD on or before 10 August 2013.
- The candidates applying for the post of AVRs & Area Managers are advised to write “Application for the post of …………………… for the State of ……………………” on the top of the envelope.