KEAM 2014 Option Entry Available
KEAM 2014 Option Entry is now available for the candidates who have qualified KEAM 2014 exam.
KEAM 2014 Option Entry Available:
KEAM 2014 Option Entry is now available for the candidates who have qualified KEAM 2014 exam. Candidates can fill their choice of courses and colleges as per their KEAM 2014 Merit Rank.
- KEAM 2014 Option Entry can be done till 4 pm of June 23, 2014.
- The KEAM 2014 Seat Allotment for the first round will be published on June 25, 2014.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to pay the Tuition fee in selected branches of State Bank of Travancore on from June 26 to 28 and June 30, 2014.
- Candidates not availing the allotment by not paying the specified fees will lose the allotment.
- Candidates can also utilize the 'Option Facilitation Centres' (OFC) and 'Help Desks' (HD) for option Entry.
- NOTE: Candidates who retain higher option which they have no intention of joining will be penalized.
Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical (KEAM) is an entrance examination series for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India. It is conducted by the Office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams run by the Government of Kerala.