Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3 Delhi Cantt invited applications for the post of PGTs, TGTs, Computer Instructor, Nurse and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 February and 3 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 27 February and 3 March 2018
KV No. 3 Delhi Cantt Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Sports Coach
- Art and Craft
- Doctor and Nurse
- Computer Instructor
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PGTs, TGTs, Computer Instructor, Nurse and Other Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor-B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Doctor – Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse – Diploma in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Yoga- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university; One year training in yoga from a recognized institution.
- Music- Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized university.
How to Apply for KV Sector 31 Chandigarh Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time along with the relevant documents. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.