Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Job Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL invited applications for recruitment to the posts of PGT, TGT, PRT, Computer Instructor, Experts/ Coaches in Taekwondo, Yoga Teacher, Doctor and Nurse. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 27 February 2016, 28 February 2016 and 29 February 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27 February 2016, 28 February 2016 and 29 February 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- PGT/TGT/ Nurse
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Assemesse Language Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- Experts/Coaches in Taekwondo
- Yoga Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Teaching Jobs:
- PGT/TGT/ Nurse- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Assemesse Language Teacher- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.
- Computer Instructor- B.Ed. B. Tech (Compute Science)/B.C.A./M.CA/MSc. (Computer Science) M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science component)/M.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Science).
- Experts/Coaches in Taekwondo- Diploma from NS–NIS/represented in National/State level Game/Inter university. Any equivalent coaching experience of recognized institution.
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Doctor- Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution
Selection Procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Teaching Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya HPCL Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 22 February 2016.