Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) invited applications from research scholars for recruitment to Doctoral and Post Doctoral Fellowships positions. Last date for receipt of completely filled application in prescribed format on or before 15 October 2014.
Last date of submission of application forms: 15 October 2014
Details of Post
1. Junior Research Fellowship: 5 posts
2. Post Doctoral Fellowship: 1 post
1. Junior Research Fellowship: Candidate should possess MPhil in Life Science/ GATE/NET/Other Eligibility tests approved by UGC and Masters Degree with at least 55% mark. SC/ST candidates will be given a relaxation of 5% marks in their subject.
2. Post Doctoral Fellowship: Candidate should possess PhD in Life Sciences focusing on Biodiversity Conservation from any University recognized by UGC as evidenced by publication.
1. Junior Research Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/month
2. Post Doctoral Fellowship: Rs. 20,000/month
1. A written aptitude test will be conducted for the eligible applicants for PhD programme followed by an interview for those who have secured minimum qualifying marks in the written examination.
2. Selection of Post Doctoral Fellows will be based on an interview. Result will be uploaded in the website www.keralabiodiversity.org
How to Apply
Download application from the website www.keralabiodiversity.org. The completely duly filed application should be submitted online or directly in KSBB office on or before the last date. The application for Post Doctoral Fellowship shall be accompanied by a research proposal containing a brief introduction, justification of the study, objectives, methodology and possible outcome of the work in not more than 300 words.