Kerala University invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up posts of the ‘Senior Research Fellow (SRF)’ and ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply on or before 27 April 2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 April 2015
Details of Posts
• Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
• For Post 1: Candidates must possess M. Sc. Degree (in Geology/ Environmental Science/ Spatial Information Technology) or M. Tech. (in Geo- informatics/ Remote Sensing) with relevant experience in the appropriate field.
• For Post 2: Candidates must possess M. Sc. Degree or M. Tech. Degree in Geology/ Environmental Science/ Geo- informatics.
Candidate will get a Fellowship of
• For Post 1: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
• For Post 2: Rs. 14,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Coordinator, International and Inter University Centre for Natural Resources Management, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Trivandrum – 695 581” on or before 27 April 2015.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ICAR-NIHSAD, Bhopal Recruitment 2018 for 05 SRF, JRF and YP-II Posts
HBCH Varanasi Tata Memorial Centre Varanasi Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Professor Posts
NCERT, New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 05 Junior Research Fellow Posts
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Registration Date Extended upto 17 Oct, Check here for details