Kerela University invited applications for the post of Technical Officer and Technical Assistant on Contractual basis in Sophisticated Instrumentation and Computation Centre (SICC), Kariavattom. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2017.
Advertisement Number - DIII.1. 35414/2017
- Last Date of Application - 15 November 2017
Kerela University Vacancy Details
- Technical Officer - 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria Technical Officer/Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Officer - First Class M.Sc in Electronics/ Physics/Chemistry/ Instrumentation/Biological Sciences or equivalent with 2 years of experience in Installation/Operation/Maintenance/Research & Development of Sophisticated Characterization Instruments in reputed labs
- Technical Assistant - First Class Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering with First Class or equivalent OR B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent and 2 years of experience in Repair and Maintenance of Characterization Equipments.
How to Apply for Kerela University Technical Officer/Technical Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " The Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam,Thiruvanathapuram-695 034 " on or before 15 November 2017.