KGMU Lucknow Job Notification:
King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow invited applications for the posts of Scientist ‘C’ and other posts under the ICMR Project. Posts are purely on Temporary Basis and co- terminus with the project. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 06 October 2016.
Last Date of Application: 06 October 2016
Date & Time of Interview: 08 October 2016 at 10:00 AM
KGMU Lucknow Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist ‘C’ – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 04 Posts. [02 each for Lucknow and Bihar]
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
- Lab Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU Lucknow Scientist ‘C’ and Other Jobs:
- Scientist ‘C’: Possess Ph.D. Degree with the respective specialty.
- Research Assistant: Possess M.Sc. Degree in the concerned field.
- Data Entry Operator: Possess higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass or Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline with good typing speed.
- Lab Attendant: Possess higher Secondary (12th Standard/ 10+2) Pass.
Selection Procedure for KGMU Lucknow Scientist ‘C’ and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for KGMU Lucknow Scientist ‘C’ and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach in the office of the Professor, Department of Microbiology, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow on or before 06 October 2016.