Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. invited application for recruitment of Various Vacancies 2013. The eligible candidates for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 April 2013. Kochi Metro Rail Ltd. is a joint venture company of Government of India and Government of Kerala. It set up to implement the Kochi Metro Rail Project at Kochi.
Opening Date for Registration: 19 March 2013
Closing Date for Registration: 10 April 2013
1. Director (Systems): 01 Post
2. General Manager (Systems): 01 Post
3. Assistant Manger (Rolling Stock): 01 Post
4. Deputy Manager (S &T): 01 Post
5. Deputy Manager (P &T): 01 Post
6. Assistant Executive (HR & training): 01 Post
7. Assistant Executive (Administrative): 02 Posts
8. Stenographers: 03 Posts
• Candidates age should be between 45years to 57 years for post 1
• Candidates age should not be exceed 55 years for post 2
• Candidates age should not be exceed 40 years for post 3, 6 ,7, 8
• Candidates age should not be exceed 45 years for post 4 & 5
Candidates must possess BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Engg in relevant field or equivalent from an institute of repute with desired experience as per the post.
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- as demand draft to Kochi Metro Rail Limited.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the KMRL website.
• Fill all the details in the application form, attach photo, attest signature, DD along with attested copies of all relevant certificates by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier in an envelope cover super scribing the name of the post applied for and send to the following address:
Manager (HR & Training),
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd,
8th floor, Revenue Tower,
Park Avenue, Kochi – 682011
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.