Karnataka State Rural LivelihoodPromotion Society (KSRLPS) - Sanjeevini invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts for the Karnataka State Rural LivelihoodMission (KSRLM). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 02August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02 August 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Assistant Manager: 03 (Three).
- Procurement Officer: 01 (One).
- Executive: 02 (Two).
- Post- Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University with minimum 05 years relevant thematic/ programme experience in the rural Development (for post 1).
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University with minimum 05 years of procurement experiencein any world bank aided projects in Development Sector (for post 2).
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University specialization with minimum 03 years of experience in the relevant field (for post 3).
- Possess Knowledge of Kannada (Read & Write) is desirable.
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 28 to 45 years (for post 1), above 28 years (for post 2) and below 40 years (for post 3)and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Candidate will get Salary ranges between Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 45,000/-Per Month (for post 1), Rs. 45,000/- Per Month (for post 2) and Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (for post 3).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test then Group Discussion followed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply with updated Bio- dataand if reqd. along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.)may be forwarded to the email ID email@example.com on or before 02 August 2014.