Lady Irwin College, Delhi University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Librarian and Professional Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 10 November 2014. Lady Irwin College was established in 1932. It is women's college, and offers graduate courses in Food Technology and graduate as well as post-graduate courses in Home Science.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 10 November 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Librarian: 1 post
- Professional Assistant (Library): 1 post
Total No. of Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Librarian: Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6000/-
- Professional Assistant (Library): Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
- Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Professional Assistant (Library): M.Lib.Sc. or M.L.I Sc. or equivalent with 50% marks OR Master Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and B.Lib.Sc. Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or Six months computer science.
Candidate age should not be crossed than 35 years.
General and OBC categories Candidate have to pay Rs.500/- as an application fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience and DD should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of ____________” to The Director, Lady Irwin College, Delhi University, Sikandra Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 10 November 2014.