Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-Time) 2014-17. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 15 May 2014. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management established in 1995. It is one of the top business schools in the country.
• Date of Availability of Application forms: 5 April 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 15 May 2014
Name of the Programmes: PGDM - Part time
Number of Seats: 60
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian or Foreign University.
• Preference will be given to the candidates, who have minimum 2 years work experience at an executive level in an industrial, commercial, service, or government organization.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT-2013 score. The final selection will be based on performance in group discussion, interview, academic excellence and work experience.
How to Apply
• Application form can be obtain from the Institute against cash payment of Rs.1950/- or by post with DD of Rs.2025/- in favour of "LBSIM" payable at Delhi.
• Application form can also be downloaded from the website www.lbsim.ac.in and submitted along with DD to the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.11/7, Sector 11, Near Metro Station, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075 before 15 May 2014.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization. Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.