The Maharaja SayajiRao University of Baroda, Vadodara invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of Professor, Associate professor and Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in various Faculties/ Colleges/ Institutions.The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: Professor
No. of Posts: 59 Posts
2. Name of Post: Associate Professor
No. of Posts: 56 Posts
3. Name of Post: Assistant Professor/ Lecturer
No. of Posts: 40 Posts
• The minimum qualifications required for the post, will be those as prescribed by the UGC.
• Ph.D. Degree in the concerned subject.
• Master Degree in relevant field from a recognized University.
• NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment.
• Minimum Experience in Teaching / Research/ Extension education.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Age Limit and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
• Pay Band (PB – 4) and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month (for post 1) and Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/- Per Month (for post 2).
• Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- Per Month (for post 3).
Application Fee of Rs. 1,500/- and Rs. 375/- for SC/ ST candidates in the form of Bank Draft or Bank Challan drawn in favour of the “Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda”, payable at Vadodara.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.Demand Draft of Fee Payment and with arecent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda, Fatehgunj, Vadodara -390 002” either in person or by Registered or Speed Post or Courierwithin 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.