Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 05 various posts. The interview is scheduled to be held on 23 April 2015.
- Date (Time) of interview: 23 April 2015 (10.00 am)
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 05
- Deputy Director – (Integrated Counseling & Testing Centre): 01
- Deputy Director (P.P.T.C.T.): 01
- Deputy Director (M&E and Surveillance): 01
- Deputy Director (Lab Services): 01
- Assistant Director (Quality Manager – Blood Safety): 01
- Deputy Director: Rs. 36,200/- per month
- Assistant Director: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification
- Deputy Director – (Integrated Counseling & Testing Centre): Candidate must be a MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in Community Medicine/PSM/Community Health Administration or equivalent in public health fields with minimum 2 years experience after MBBS including PG Degree/Diploma duration OR MBBS with 5 years experience, preferably in public health care systems OR M.Phil (desirable PhD) degree in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Clinical Psychology/Medical Microbiology with minimum 3 years experience after M.Phil or 2 years experience after PhD.
- Deputy Director (P.P.T.C.T.): Candidate must have PG degree in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Clinical Psychology or M Sc in Microbiology/Medical Microbiology with minimum 2 year experience in relevant field after PG Degree.
- Deputy Director (M&E and Surveillance): Candidate must be MD/DNB (Community Medicine)/ Masters in Public Health/ Masters in Health Administration/ Masters in Applied Epidemiology 3-5 years experience in the field of public health Working knowledge of computers including MS office package and SPSS Desirable Knowledge of epidemiological analysis, modeling and biostatistics Past experience of working in HIV/AIDS programme or projects under government or bilateral/ multi-lateral agencies in India.
- Deputy Director (Lab Services): Candidate must be MD Microbiology / Ph.D Microbiology with 2 years experience and preference will be given to the candidate working in the field of HIV/AIDS. OR MBBS with 5 Years of experience and preference will be given to the candidate working in the field of HIV/AIDS.
- Assistant Director (Quality Manager – Blood Safety): Candidate must be M.Sc/B.Sc (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical Sciences, Zoology, Medical lab Technology, pharmacy) with 5 yrs experience if B.Sc and 3 yrs experience M.Sc.
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application at the time of interview.