Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences
Maulana Azad Institute Of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) invited applications for the post of Artist (Modeler), Photographer (Medical) and Clinical Lab Cleaner. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 19 June 2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Application - 19 June 2018 upto 04:00 PM
MAIDS Vacancy Details
- Artist (Modeler) - 1 Post
- Photographer (Medical) - 1 Post
- Clinical Lab Cleaner - 2 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Photographer and Other Posts
- Artist (Modeler) - Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts in sculpture with ceramic as one of the subject from a recognized University/ Institute. Experience of Model making in different mediums of materials and experience of Fine Arts including painting, photography and designing work
- Photographer (Medical) - 10th passed with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject from a recognized Board/ University and Certificate in Photography or equivalent from the recognized ITI, NAC/NTC. The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in the Clinical Photography and/ or Digital Medical Hospital or similar Institute
- Clinical Lab Cleaner - Matric/Hr. Secondary/Xth Pass of 10+2 System of Education and 3 Years experience in handling Dental Clinic, equipments and materials in Dental Clinic in a Dental College
- Artist (Modeler) - 21 to 27 Years
- Photographer (Medical) - 18 to 27 Years
- Clinical Lab Cleaner - 18 to 27 Years
Selection Procedure for Photographer and Other Posts:
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
Also Visit: GK Fact
How to Apply for MAIDS Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " The Director-Principal, Room No. 116, 1st Floor, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002" latest by 19 June 2018.
Application Fee for MAIDS Jobs:
Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates)