Mangalore University Job Notification: Mangalore University invited applications for the recruitment to 16 Professor/ Associate Professor and other posts. The interested eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 April 2016.
Advertisement No: MU/54/EST (1)/2015-16
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 April 2016
Mangalore University Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
- Professors – 10 Posts
- Associate Professors -01 Post
- Assistant Professor – 03 posts
- Director of Physical Education – 01 Post
- Radiation Physicist – 01 Post
Eligibility criteria for Mangalore University Professor/ Associate Professor Jobs:
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Professors: Should have PhD in concerned discipline along with published work (minimum 10 publications) and 10 years experience in relevant field.
- Professor: Should have completed Post Graduation (M.Ed. /M.A. Education) with minimum 55% in relevant discipline.
- Associate Professors: Should have completed Master’s degree with minimum 55 % and PH.D in relevant field with minimum 08 years of experience in concerned field and minimum 5 publications.
- Assistant Professor: Should have completed Post Graduation with minimum 55% in relevant discipline and should have qualified NET (National Eligibility Test).
- Assistant Professor (Education): Should have completed Post Graduation (M.Ed. /M.A. Education) with minimum 55% in relevant discipline, should have qualified NET.
- Director of Physical Education: should have completed PhD (Physical Education) with minimum 10 Years as University Deputy or Fifteen years as university Assistant with participation in at least two International Seminars.
- Radiation Physicist: M.Sc. (Physics) with Nuclear Physics/Radiation Physics as special subject and Research experience with publications.
Age Limit: 18 to 61 years
How to Apply for Mangalore University Professor/ Associate Professor Jobs:
The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format by filling applications on the official website on or before 20 April 2016. Candidates need to pay the fee through Demand draft in favour of The Finance Officer, Mangalore University payable at Mangalagangothri/Mangalore
Rs: 1000 (Rs.500 SC/ST)