MDL Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019: 445 Apprentice Posts, Apply by 31 July
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is looking to recruit 445 for Apprentice Posts. Check Details Here
Mazagon Dock MDL Recruitment 2019: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in Group A, Group B and Group C. A total of 445 vacancies are available for Apprentice Posts out of which 200 are in Group A, 125 in Group B and 120 in Group C.
Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode only. MDL Online Application for Apprentice Posts will commence from 17 July and will continue till 02 August 2019.
MDL Apprentice Jobs selection will be done on the basis of Online Exam which is tentatively announced on 02 August 2019 (Friday).
- Starting Date of MDL’S ONLINE Application Process – 17 July 2019 (Wednesday)
- Last Date of MDL’S ONLINE Application Submission – 31 July 2019 (Wednesday)
- Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination Date - 02 August 2019 (Friday).
Mazagon Dock MDL Vacancy Details
Group “A”- 200 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanical) : 20
- Electrician : 30
- Fitter : 50
- Pipe Fitter: 50
- Structural Fitter : 50
Group “B”– 125 Posts
- ICTSM - 15
- Electronic Mechanic : 30
- Carpenter: 30
- Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter) - 50
Group “C” – 120
- Rigger - 60
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 60
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Group “A”- The candidate should have Passed SSC in FIRST ATTEMPT with General Science & Mathematics). Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / SEBC/EWS / AFC / DIVYANG ii) Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
- Group “B”- Passed in first attempt in ITI respective trades from Govt./ Govt recognized Institute. ) Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / SEBC/EWS / AFC / DIVYANG ii) Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
- Group “C”- 8th Std. under (10 + 2) system Passed in first attempt with Science & Mathematics. Securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / SEBC/EWS / AFC / DIVYANG ii) Pass Class for SC/ST in First Attempt Only.
Selection Process for Mazagon Dock MDL Apprentice Jobs 2019
Selection for Apprenticeship will be completed in Three Stages: First Stage i.e. Online Examination (Computer based test): - only Eligible Candidates in Group A, B & C will be called for Online Examination (Computer based examination). The Online Examination will consist 100 Number of Multiple Choice questions based on the below mentioned syllabus of Minimum Qualification of respective Groups (i.e. Class 10th Pass for Group A, ITI Pass for Group B & Class 8th Pass for Group C) and Examination will be of 2 Hours duration. Examination center will be in Mumbai only. Second Stage i.e. Medical Examination and Document Verification. Candidates securing maximum marks (each Group & Category wise) in Online Exam would only be called for Medical Examination & Document Verification, Schedule for Eligible Candidates in Group A, B & C will be declared with the result of online examinatio
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock 2019 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from 01 February to 10 February 2019.