Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited invited application for the recruitment to the post of Rigger, Structural Fabricator and various other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 September 2016.
Closing date of application: 28 September 2016
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Vacancy Details
- Jr. Draughtsman: 03 Posts
- Jr. Planner Estimator (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Jr. Quality Inspector (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- Fitter: 02 Posts
- Structural Fabricator: 13 Posts
- Rigger: 28 Posts
- Compressor Attendant: 01 Post
- Brass Finishers: 01 Post
- Machinist: 01 Post
- Millwright Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Composite Welder: 05 Posts
- Security Sepoy (Ex-servicemen): 02 Posts
- Laskar: 01 Post
- Fire Fighter: 04 Posts
- Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled): 03 Posts
- Chipper Grinder: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Rigger & Other Posts
- Jr. Draughtsman: Candidates should have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT.
- Jr. Planner Estimator (Mechanical), Jr. Quality Inspector (Mechanical): SSC / HSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks or full time Degree with pass class in Mechanical (Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engg./ Mechanical & Production Engg./ Production Engg.) or Marine Engineering.
- Store Keeper: SSC / HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Computer engineering.
- Fitter, Structural Fabricator, Rigger, Compressor Attendant, Brass Finishers, Machinist, Millwright Mechanic, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic: Passed SSC and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in respected trade.
- Carpenter, Composite Welders: Passed VIIIth standard and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in respected trade.
- Security Sepoy, Laskar: Passed SSC
- Fire Fighter: SSC or equivalent with Diploma / Certificate in Fire Fighting of minimum six months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Utility hand (Semi Skilled), Chipper Grinder: Passed SSC and NAC in any trade.
Upper age limit for the post is 33 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by using challan form only.
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Rigger & Other Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with the relevant documents to DGM (HR-Rec-NE), Recruitment Cell, Service Block- 3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010 on or before 28 September 2016.