Banasthali Vidyapeeth, University for women is the brain child of Hiralal Shashtri. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to two year full time MBA programme for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Last date to receive completed application form: 30 April 2013
- Deadline for submission of application form with late fee of Rs 900: 15 May 2013
- Date of Merit cum aptitude test: 1 June/ 2 June 2013
Aspirants should possess graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from recognized University.
The selection of the candidates will be based on merit cum aptitude test to be held on the prescribed date.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The cost of application form and mode of payment is mentioned below:
- In person on cash payment- Rs 700
- Acquisition by post/ download form through Demand Draft- Rs 800
DD must be drawn in the name of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali/Jaipur.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers can attain the application form from Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith and C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur in person on cash payment.
- Besides, the application form can also be obtained by sending DD to Secretary-Banasthali Vidyapith
- Moreover, the candidates may also submit the online applications at the website of the University.
To acquire more information, please visit official website of the University.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA