Sri Venkateswara College under University of Delhi was set up in 1961. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer.
• Name of the Post: Administrative Officer
• Number of posts: 1
• Pay Scale: Rs 15600 – Rs 39100 with Grade pay Rs 5400
Last date for submission of application forms: 29 April 2013
• Essential Qualification: Applicants must have Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale along with consistent good academic record.
• Age Limit: For direct recruitment, the candidate’s age must not exceed 35 years.
• Desirable: Aspirants having at least 3 years working experience as supervisor or equivalent cadre in Group B post in University/ Govt Department/ Educational or Research Institute/ Teaching and/ or Research experience with proven administrative skills are desirable.
• Job seekers possessing LLB/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ MCA/ MPhil/ PhD degree are desirable.
Selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the following:
• Written Test
How to Apply
• Aspirants are required to write their application on plain paper providing details like educational qualification, DOB, Experience etc.
• Attested copies of certificates/ testimonials along with application should reach to the undersigned within the stipulated time span:
Sri Venkateswara College
New Delhi 110021
To obtain more information, visit www.svc.ac.in.
Aspirants should also Read