Municipal Corporation of Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Teachers 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 1 July 2013. The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) was a municipal corporation, an autonomous body that governs 8 of the 9 Districts of Delhi, in the state of Delhi, India. It was one of three municipal corporations in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, the others being New Delhi Municipal Council, and Delhi Cantonment Board. It came into existence on the 7 April 1958 under and Act of Parliament.
Opening Date for Online Application Forms: 17 June 2013
Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 1 July 2013
Name of the Posts: Teacher
- Music: 50 Posts
- Primary: 638 Posts
- Drawing & Painting: 50 Posts
- Nursery: 114 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 100 Posts
Total No of vacancies: 952 Posts
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 1 July 2013.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should be passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary Level or Senior Secondary
- Candidates should be passed English as a subject at Secondary Level or Senior Secondary
- Candidate must have passed CTET conducted by CBSE.
- Candidate must possess Diploma or certificate in relevant field.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Candidate can apply online from the website: www.mcdonline.gov.in on or before 1 July 2013.