Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020: Mewat District Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer and Peon. Interested candidates can apply to the posts of peon and steno through the prescribed format on or before 3 January 2020.
- Notification Date: 23 December 2019
- Last date for submission of application for Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020: 3 January 2020
Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade – 2 – 2 Posts
- Peon – 6 Posts
Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Stenographer Grade – 2 – Candidate holding a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
- Peon – The candidate must have passed Middle Standard Examination and possess knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi.
Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 18 to 42 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for Stenographer Grade 2 on the basis of a test of English Shorthand and transcription. Candidate should also have to qualify the computer proficiency test. For Peon Posts, the recruitment process will be on the basis of an Interview Test.
How to apply for Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for Mewat District Court Recruitment 2020 by sending applications to the District and Sessions Judge, Judicial Courts Complex, Mewat at Nuh, Haryana, PIN-122107 latest by 3 January 2020.
Check Latest Government Jobs:
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: 2562 Vacancies Notified for Apprentice, Apply Online by 22 January
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification: 926 Vacancies Notified, Apply @rbi.org.in, Graduates Eligible
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2020: 649 Vacancies Announced Afresh, Apply @delhipolice.nic.in from 28 December