Malout Institute of Management & Information Technology (MIMIT) invited applications for filling–up of the following posts on purely “Contractual Basis” (Pay in the Pay Band + A.G.P./ G.P. + D.A.) till appointments are made on regular basis. MIMIT is 3rd of its kind in India to offer certified courses recognized by SUN Microsystems. The institute has a certified academy for training students in collaboration with CISCO Inc.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11 December 2013
Details of Posts
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Professors
• Branch: Electronics & Communication Engineering.
No. of Posts: 03 (Three). (01 – G, 01 – ESM, 01 – PH).
• Branch: Computer Science & Engineering.
No. of Posts: 11 (Eleven). (06 – G, 01 – SC, 02 – BC, 01 – ESM, 01 – PH).
• Branch: Information Technology.
No. of Posts: 04 (Four). (02 – SC, 01 – ESM, 01 – PH).
• Branch: Mechanical Engineering.
No. of Posts: 03 (Three). (02 – ESM, 01 – PH).
• Branch: Applied Sciences (Mathematics).
No. of Posts: 01 (One). (01 – SC).
2. Name of the Post: Training & Placement cum Industrial Liaison Officer.
No.of Posts: 01 (One). (01 – G).
* Note: SC (Schedule Caste), BC (Backward Class), ESM (Ex-Serviceman), G (General), PH (Physically Handicapped)
For (ECE, CSE, IT & ME) – (for ‘i to iv’ Branches):
BE/ B.Tech and ME/ M.Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech
For (Mathematics)–(for Branch ‘v’):
• Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
• Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
• Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
For (Training & Placement cum Industrial Liaison Officer):
• Ph.D. or equivalent research work or fellow of IIMs, ICA, ICWA.
• Teaching/Consulting/Professional/Industrial experience of 5 years.
• Working experience in placement or industrial liaison in a reputed organization on an executive post.
(i) For Assistant Professors:
• Pay Scale = Rs.15600-39100
• Academic Grade Pay = Rs.6000
(ii) For Training & Placement cum Industrial Liaison Officer :
• Pay Scale = Rs.15600-39100
• Academic Grade Pay = Rs.8000
Age Limit & Upper Age Relaxation
The age limit and age relaxation etc. for these posts will be as per Punjab Government norms/ Bye laws of the Institute.
Rs. 1000/- for General Candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST Candidates.
• Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level or equivalent is essential for all the above posts.
• The number of posts can be increased/ decreased/ withdrawn at the time of Interview as per requirement.
• Persons in service should submit their application through proper channel.
• Application form complete in all respects supported by the relevant documents should be sent to the Principal, Malout Institute of Management and Information Technology(MIMIT), Green Fields Enclave, Near New Grain Market, Malout-152107 by Registered Post.
• Enclosed Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- for general and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates in the favour of Principal, MIMIT, Malout payable at Malout so as to reach by 11.12.2013.
• The applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Institute will not be responsible for the postal delay.
• The detailed information/ guidelines/ qualification and Application form for the above posts are available on the Institute’s web site www.mimitmalout.org.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
MSRTC Recruitment 2019, 4416 Vacancies Notified for Driver cum Conductor Posts
ICAR - IISR, Lucknow Recruitment 2019 for Young Professional Post
Fees Regulating Authority Mumbai Recruitment 2019 for 7 Clerk cum Typist, Law Officer Posts
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts