Ministry of Agriculture invited applications from Indian nationals for filling up of 5 posts of Clerk & Halwai -cum-Cook. Eligible candidates can send their application within 25 days from date of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
1) Clerk (Gp.C): 3 Posts
2) Halwai-cum-Cook (Gp.C) : 2 Posts
1) Clerk (Gp.C): The candidate should have passed Class 12th with Commerce. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. Deputation from he officer of the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis, or Canteen Attendant with at least three years regular service in the Pay Bar d-l, Rs5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1800.
2) Halwai-cum-Cook (Gp.C) : The candidates should have passed class 10th with a Certificate or Diploma in Catering with two years of experience in Government Department or Undertaking. Deputation from the officers of Central Government Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or Assistant Halwai cum-cook with at least three years regular service in the Pay Band-l, Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs 1900
Candidates should not me more than 56 years.
1) Clerk (Gp.C): PB l(Rs 5200 20200 + I Rs 1900 GP)
2) Halwai-cum-Cook (Gp.C): PB l(Rs 5200 20200 + I Rs 2000 GP)
How to Apply
The eligible candidates fulfilling the requirement should apply to Under Secretary (P.I) Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 29-A Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi within 25 days from the publication of this advertisement.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.