Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation notified recruitment to 12 posts of Cabin Safety Inspector and Dangerous Goods Inspector on ad hoc basis on contract initially for a period of three years in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation. Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format by 20 August 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 06 August 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 20 August 2014
- Cabin Safety Inspector: 07 posts
- Dangerous Goods Inspector: 05 posts
- Cabin Safety Inspector: Rs.50,000 (approx) per month
- Dangerous Goods Inspector Rs.50,000 (approx) per month
- Cabin Safety Inspector: Should have passed 10+2 from Central or State Board, should be a DGCA approved Safety and Emergency Procedures Instructor on type of aircraft being operated by the airline. Should have 5 years experience as Cabin Crew Instructor out of which minimum three years experience as Cabin Safety and Emergency procedure Instructor.
- Dangerous Goods Inspector: Should have Degree in Chemistry or Physics or Degree in electronics from a recognized University. 2 years experience as Dangerous Goods Inspector of a training organization approved y Directorate General of Civil Aviation. 2years experience in handling of air cargo.
- Cabin Safety Inspector: 40 years
- Dangerous Goods Inspector: 40 years
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed proforma along with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from present employer and required documents latest by 20th August 2014.